So I go out wearing my new outfit including Calvin Kleins, a kicky top and some sassy black boots, and I attend a totally cool fundraiser at Cabot's up in DHS. I pre-party, I party, and I post-party. I'm feeling good. I had a good night.
I walk into the dark house. There's a bad vibe. I walk to my bedroom. There's a bad smell. I turn on the light. Empty bed with the remainders of whatever someone had for dinner. Yes, motherhood smacks me in the face. We found the child, still covered, on the floor in another room. He didn't bother to tell his sleeping sister who is the babysitter. He just went into another room and fell asleep.
After cleaning MY bed, carpet and getting the first of what will probably take two loads to wash in the washing machine, I fall into bed with the now bathed precious angel for a fitful night's sleep.
My angel is better this morning, and I ponder Karma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment