A household where the kids rule and take over the parents bed is absurd. You need to rule that household a little tighter or kiss your hind end good-bye. If those children lived in a proper household they would a piece of plywood held off the floor by empty 5 gallon paint buckets and a heap mattress. More like a well run household I have heard of in Louisville run by some guy they call Buck!!!!
I'm the mother of four living in the Southern California Desert. Our life is at best a wonderful, well-oiled machine and at worst barely controlled chaos. But we love each other and learn something new every day about loving and life.
1 comment:
A household where the kids rule and take over the parents bed is absurd. You need to rule that household a little tighter or kiss your hind end good-bye. If those children lived in a proper household they would a piece of plywood held off the floor by empty 5 gallon paint buckets and a heap mattress. More like a well run household I have heard of in Louisville run by some guy they call Buck!!!!
Post a Comment