Friday, May 23, 2008

Keeping in Touch

Our schedule is crazy, and our family is always running in different directions. We know that those we love far away from this desert are as busy as we are. Therefore, we've decided that we'd set up this blog to keep everyone informed of what we're doing, seeing and thinking out here in La Quinta. We'll try to keep this blog up to date and post pictures of our life happenings.

3 comments:

sarahbarker said...

You are one hip family! I can not wait to see you in July!

Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see you all in July as well!!! When are you going to be in town, I miss you all so much. Hopefully all the kids will be able to come to Kidsports camp a day or two, I really loved having them all day long last year!

Joshyboy

Anonymous said...

You have a great family. We are so lucky to be apart of it. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in July.

Judy