Saturday, May 24, 2008

My first blog


Hey everyone, I'm Elly, the second out of the four. and excuse me this is my first blog so don't expect it to be perfect. My school is awsome and most of my teachers are so much fun. My favorite is my science teacher. My school has so much cool stuff such as... Fun Days, dances, science camp, fashion shows and talent shows. I also have amazing friends; they're always there for me.

Anyway, I'm originally from Ohio. I moved here when I was eight, because of my dad's promotion.
What stinks about being out here is that I don't get to see my family until the summer or if they fly out here. My counsins from Kentucky were the last ones here. We had so much fun we went to the beach and the zoo. My cousins are so much fun I love them so so so much.

C ya,
Elly p.s. i totally love Zac Efron

No comments: