Thursday, November 27, 2008

About Me

What up my peeps? My name is Cutie Pie,a.k.a Katy. I'm 9 years old, and I like peanut butter. You have probably seen me somewhere in the blog. This is my first post in the blog, so...I'm just gonna write random stuff. If you know me, rock on and if you don't ok. I LOVE cute boys, animals, my family, my friends, and.......FOOD! I love food so much and t.v. MOVE IT PUNKY BOY!!! Sorry, that was the wild child, he was in my face. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today I went out to a really nice country club in PGA West for Thanksgiving dinner. I had 3 chocolate covered strawberries. Kit is my american girl doll. But I treat her like a real person. I gotta go now. BYE MY PEEPS.

LOVE,CUTIE PIE

3 comments:

Aunt Mo said...

Nice job, Kathleen. I love and miss you!

Aunt Mo

Anonymous said...

I am one of your peeps? I better be

Anonymous said...

yes uncle buck.you are one of my peeps.