This is a day late, but I wanted to shout out a "Happy Birthday" to my sister. You see, it's not her birthday, but it's her precious youngest who turned five yesterday. He's a true angel on earth. Just look at those eyes. There are no eyes more beautiful than his with the exception of his mother's. He, of course, deserves kudos, but it was my sister who carried him and gave birth to him. After having been through four births myself, I believe that moms should get birthday greetings on those special days as well.
This angel has not had an easy road in life, but he's a fighter, and he's come through more than I ever could. He, and she, are an inspiration to me. My little sister has her hands full with a seven year old daughter, a six year old son, a husband (need I say more ladies?) and our angel, but she manages this family with patience, love, strength and an inner peace that I wish I could find just every once in a while. On those days that I think my life is crazy and I'm not going to make it through another day, I think about her faith in God and her faith in her family, and it inspires me to be a better mom and a better person. You're my hero little sister. Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
God Bless Sarah!!!!
Post a Comment