School is now in session. Back at school and almost at the top. My older sister told me that she hated seventh grade and that it was no fun. But I have to disagree this time, Sis. Seventh grade is a blast (except for p.e.) I have an awesome French teacher, Mr. Leslie and Math teacher, Mr. Sexson. Humanities is with Mr Leggett and Language Arts and Science is with Mrs. Norman and both are OK. So far I have had pretty good grades. But I can't wait for the dances, fun days, fashion shows(which include me), etc.
I sure do miss summer and all the fun, sleeping in, and staying up; especially being back in Ohio. But it is good to be back to my friends, soccer, and my own bed. I cannot believe though its October!!!!
Signing off now (dad is getting grumpy :-p)
p.s. I'm a Viking
I sure do miss summer and all the fun, sleeping in, and staying up; especially being back in Ohio. But it is good to be back to my friends, soccer, and my own bed. I cannot believe though its October!!!!
Signing off now (dad is getting grumpy :-p)
p.s. I'm a Viking
1 comment:
For the record...I'm never grumpy!
- Mufasa
Post a Comment